I’ve learned about BellaBaby box from UrbanMa. The contents of the box are worth-having and very useful for mommies and babies. It would you quite some bucks though, $24.95. Digging further, I found BellaBox and I got more interested in their December box. I searched for a coupon and voila! Instead of paying $17.95, I got it only for $10 for being a first-time subscriber.
I got the box around five days after payment, 2 days before Christmas. The packaging is nice and cute. For the contents themselves, I was surprised not to get everything that was listed on the website. It must have been written somewhere. I got some wonderful items though. I can’t wait to try these products myself! They look promising. Makes me wonder what’s in store for the January boxes. Crossing fingers!
Inside my BellaBox December 2017 box
- STYLondon Eyeshadow Palette Sample
- Justice Professional Conditioning Shampoo Sample
- Justice Professional Repairing Conditioner Sample
- La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-light Tinted Fluid SPF50+ Sample
- Dream Dots Sample
- Zuii Organic Foundation Primer sachet
- Based in Australia
- Monthly Cost: $17.95 per month
- Minimum Term of Subscription: 3 months
- Website: Bellabox
You can read more about subscription boxes in Australia at Stayathomemum.com.au